Order a Council shirt HERE!
The All Saints Council is located in All Saints Catholic Church in Lake Wylie at the intersection of SR 274 and Pole Branch Rd. The Grand Knight for 2022-2023 is Scottie Tilley. You can contact the Grand Knight by phone at (704) 519-5006, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This year the council is awarding $3,000 in scholarships divided among several worthy recipients. Details of the winners and the application will be found by clicking on the Scholarship button on the left.
On the left is a link to the National Catholic Register. Content includes news and features from the United States, the Vatican, and worldwide, on such topics as culture, education, books, arts and entertainment, as well as interviews. Online content includes various blogs and breaking news.
All Saints Council was founded in 2008 through the efforts of our Charter Grand Knight Vincent "Jim" Poto. It is named after All Saints Catholic Church whose parish we serve. The Council works closely with the Parish, providing funds for various projects, members being active participants in their parish. The Council actively manages about 40 programs throughout the year to support our parish and communities. Some significant results include:
· Every year the Council has donated funds to support the Clover Special Olympics. During 2021-2022, the Council again donated $5,000 for Operation Hope which was donated to Clover Area Special Olympics.
· Food is collected monthly as part of our Food for Families drive for the Clover Area Assistance Center.
· Special food drives have also been conducted at Thanksgiving to further support the CAAC; during the three year period 2019 – 2022 the special Thanksgiving food donations have totaled over 24,000 pounds of food and toiletry items.
· The Council also conducts quarterly blood drives to support the community.
· The Council annually collects about $3,000 for the Coats For Kids program, donating approximately 150 coats every year to children in the York and Clover school districts.
· Since 2016 the Council has also annually awarded $1,000-each scholarships to 2-3 parish youth pursuing a higher education.
In 2022 the Council completed the fundraising and purchase of its 5th ultrasound machine for the Palmetto Pregnancy center in Fort Mill.
We are an award-winning council, earning the Columbian Award every year since its founding in 2008. Additionally, the Council attained Double Star status for 5 consecutive years, 2008 - 2013, Star Council for 2013 - 2014, and Triple Star for 2014 – 2015 (one of only two councils in the state), Double Star in 2015 - 2016, Triple Star for 2016 - 2017, and Double Star in 2017 – 2018. We have also been home to the State of South Carolina Pro-Life Knight of the year for 2010 - 2011 and 2011 - 2012.
Council History - click here to view the history of Council 14475